1) Sense of Purpose: Decide exactly what you want and stay focused. Write down your goals and the roadmap to get there.
2) Excellence: Be the best at whatever you do. Bring quality to every single aspect of your effort.
3) Contribution: Assess every action and what it does to enrich others.
4) Responsibility: Accept total responsibility for your life. No excuses.
5) Effort: Hard, hard work. There are no shortcuts to success.
6) Time Management: Winners use time well. Losers waste time.
7) Perseverance: The “grit” factor will help you overcome 99% of the challenges you face.